We will custom remanufacture your Precision Torque Converter in 24 hrs, rebuild costs range from $250 - $400
Please take the time to look at our website so you can can see what we are about. We are the largest privately held Torque Converter manufacturer in the world!
We are the largest privately owned Torque Converter manufacturer in the world. We did it the old fashioned way-"one new customer at a time". Quality & customer service are what we are all about. Our customers are the premier transmission shops around the world who want and expect quality, and that is what we provide.
Established over 20 years ago, we started with nothing more than an un-wavering resolution to offer everyone in the automatic transmission industry the highest quality torque converter they had ever seen. That resolution has turned into a 266,000 square foot state-of -the-art facility that produces over 1500 torque converters per day. We have 54 warehouses around the United States serving all states with next day delivery service. Our customer service reps with over 400 combined years of experience are ready to handle your needs.
We have the largest selection of Precision Torque Converters and all other make & models in the world to fit any transmission, model or vehicle application. These torque converters are all built with parts that are of equal quality or HIGHER QUALITY than OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
If you are looking for a Heavy Duty billet bottom, Triple Disc, or Custom built High Performance, Circle Track, Drag racing torque converter, you have found the most trusted manufacturer in the industry with Precision. We are second to none.
Remember, there are a lot of business's people out there claiming to be the best, and they do not truly understand what quality really is, nor do they have the required equipment. It is easy to build a website, and it can make anyone look good. Read the testimonials, then go to the transmission forums and hear from the guys who install transmissions on a daily basis who expect quality. We also understand that bigger is not always the best, but in this case, it really does matter.
If you need a special "one of a kind" or a prototype, we can design and build it in 2 days.
Below is an example of just SOME of the things that make our process different from other torque converter manufacturers:
- Computer controlled manufacturing process, computer controlled welding, lock-up testing, computer controlled CNC Lathes
- Converter balancing to within 1 gram of all parts internal/external
- Over 1500 units per day hand built-one at a time
- We use ONLY the highest quality friction material with the greatest efficiency of friction
- Ultra sonic leak testing for even the smallest leaks
- Quality Control second to none, holding most parts to within .001"
- Customer service staff of over 30 with more knowledge than any other torque converter manufacturer in the industry
- Parts that are designed to perform better than the OEM and that are made by us